Meet the Team
Kate learned Reiki in 1989 and became a teaching master in 1991. Since these early days she has been dedicated to participating and serving in various Reiki bodies, including The Reiki Association, Reiki Alliance, Reiki Regulatory Working Group/Reiki Council, CNHC Reiki PSB, Reiki Healthcare Research Trust, Reiki Home and the Reiki Faculty Project. Her work includes participating in developing the Reiki NOS and core curriculum.
Tripuri is an experienced Reiki Practitioner and Master Teacher who has worked with Reiki since the early 90’s in London, and Norwich in clinical settings. She is member of the Reiki Alliance and currently serves as Membership secretary for The Reiki Association. She has been a representative on Reiki Council since 2008 and was also part of the Reiki Regulatory Working Group from 2004.
I have been with Reiki for about 10 years now and have been a Reiki Master since 2015, My Reiki Master is Michael Kauffman. I have been a member of The Reiki Association (TRA) for about 10 years. Since 2013 I have been the Finance Officer for TRA. My career was in Finance in the book distribution industry until my retirement in 2013
Reiki Council member representatives
- Andy Chrysostomou – CNHC Profession Specific Board
- Anne-Marie Carratu – UK Reiki Federation/CNHC Profession Specific Board
- Diane Tyrrell – The Reiki Association
- Gavin Ford – UK Reiki Federation
- Jeanne Long – The Reiki Connection/CNHC Profession Specific Board
- Jonathan Stuart – Jikiden Reiki
- Louise Peeters – The Reiki Association
- Rika Tanaka – Jikiden Reiki
- Rosemary Pharo – The Reiki Guild